Annual HVAC Maintenance
CHOOSE THE PLAN THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU:
- You have more than one AC system at your address or
- Your air handler or furnace is in the attic
Additional discounts or charges may apply.
Why Choose an Annual HVAC Maintenance Plan? No More Headaches!
Get peace of mind when you choose an Annual HVAC Maintenance plan from Buckhalter Heating and Air Conditioning. Our team cleans, inspects and tunes up your HVAC System to maximize its efficiency and prevent inconvenient and costly breakdowns. This service practically pays for itself with energy savings, prevented heating and cooling repairs, extended lifespan, and membership discounts.
- Lower Energy Bills: Clean and regularly maintained HVAC systems run more efficiently and save up to 40% electricity.
- Longer Equipment Life: Well maintained HVAC systems run less, wear less, and last longer, avoiding premature replacement costs.
- Prevent Breakdowns: Properly maintained systems rarely break down, avoiding inconvenient and costly emergency repairs.
- Discounted Rates: Annual HVAC Maintenance Plan subscribers receive discounts on repairs and new equipment.
- Well maintained HVAC systems run quieter and maintain comfortable temperatures more consistently.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Regularly maintained HVAC systems prevent buildup of mold and pathogens, which provides cleaner fresher air.
- Detecting damaged wires and parts can prevent serious issues such as fire and carbon monoxide.
WHY MAINTAIN YOUR HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEM?
- Heating and cooling issues can double operating costs.
- Up to 80 percent of HVAC compressor failures could be eliminated if issues leading to them were corrected fast enough.
- A dirty condenser, evaporator, filter and/or blower can increase electrical usage 50 percent or more.
- Just one one-hundredth of an inch of dirt on an evaporator coil can reduce its efficiency by five percent.
- Small problems left unrepaired can lead to very expensive issues.
- A refrigerant undercharge of only 10 percent can increase operating costs by almost 20 percent.