Annual HVAC Maintenance
If you have more than one HVAC system at the job address, or if your system is in the attic,
please submit a Service Request or call 352-318-5599 to sign up instead of using the form below.
Did you know that your heating and cooling system needs regular maintenance?
Choose the Annual HVAC Maintenance team from Buckhalter Heating and Air Conditioning. Our team cleans, inspects and tunes up your HVAC System to maximize its efficiency and prevent inconvenient and costly breakdowns.
Our HVAC service pays for itself with energy savings, prevented heating and cooling repairs, extended lifespan, and membership discounts.
Annual HVAC Maintenance Plan Benefits
- Lower Energy Bills: Clean and regularly maintained HVAC systems run more efficiently and save up to 40% electricity.
- Longer Equipment Life: Well maintained HVAC systems run less, wear less, and last longer, avoiding premature replacement costs.
- Prevent Breakdowns: Properly maintained systems rarely break down, avoiding inconvenient and costly emergency repairs.
- Discounted Rates: Annual HVAC Maintenance Plan subscribers receive discounts on repairs and new equipment.
- Well maintained HVAC systems run quieter and maintain comfortable temperatures more consistently.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Regularly maintained HVAC systems prevent buildup of mold and pathogens, which provides cleaner fresher air.
- Detecting damaged wires and parts can prevent serious issues such as fire and carbon monoxide.
WHY MAINTAIN YOUR HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEM?
- Heating and cooling issues can double operating costs.
- Up to 80 percent of HVAC compressor failures could be eliminated if issues leading to them were corrected fast enough.
- A dirty condenser, evaporator, filter and/or blower can increase electrical usage 50 percent or more.
- Just one one-hundredth of an inch of dirt on an evaporator coil can reduce its efficiency by five percent.
- Small problems left unrepaired can lead to very expensive issues.
- A refrigerant undercharge of only 10 percent can increase operating costs by almost 20 percent.
CHOOSE THE HVAC MAINTENANCE PLAN THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU:
|Annual Maintenance Plan Features||Silver Saver||Gold Standard||Platinum Preferred|
|Number of Services per Year||1||2||2|
|Check Refrigerant Pressures||✔||✔||✔|
|Check Temperature Split||✔||✔||✔|
|Check Electrical Wires, Connections and Voltage||✔||✔||✔|
|Check Capacitors, Contractors and Relays||✔||✔||✔|
|Check Compressor & Motor Amp Draw||✔||✔||✔|
|Check Thermostat Mounting and Operation||✔||✔||✔|
|Ensure Valves and Caps are Properly Sealed and Tightened||✔||✔||✔|
|Clear Drain Line, Evaluate Drainage & Test Float Switch||✔||✔||✔|
|Inspect Blower Wheel and Evaporator Coil (Air Handler)||✔||✔||✔|
|Inspect Evaporator Coil||✔||✔||✔|
|Check and Wash Condenser Coil (Outdoor Unit)||✔||✔||✔|
|Clean & Shine Equipment Exterior||✔||✔||✔|
|Check Furnace / Heating Operations||–||✔||✔|
|Replace Thermostat Batteries||–||–||✔|
|Let us Stock and Change Your Filter!
(Filter cost not included)
|Deep Clean Condenser from the Inside Out (Clear out Debris and Chemically Clean Coil as Needed – $30 Value)||–||–||✔|
|Clean and Treat Drain Pan ($15 Value)||–||–||✔|
|Clean Evaporator Coil in Place ($30 Value)||–||–||✔|
|Clean / Dust out Electrical Cabinet ($30 Value)||–||–||✔|
|Clean up to six Return Air Grills ($45 Value)||–||–||✔|
|BioFresh Lite Duct Treatment ($25 Value)||–||–||✔|
|Discount on Repairs||10% off all repairs||10% off all repairs||15% off all repairs|
|New System Discounts||$100 Discount||$100 Discount||$150 Discount|
Buckhalter Heating And Air Conditioning
Your comfort is our priority. Whether that’s feeling cozy in the winter or cool in the Gainesville summer heat, our HVAC company is here for you. We’ve been serving our community for more than 50 years, and you can trust us to get the job done right. Whether you’re getting annual HVAC maintenance, installing a new system, checking indoor air quality, or more, we’re here for you. Contact us today to get started.